January 14, 2012

1/14/11

So yesterday, IT WAS A SUPER DUPER BUSY DAY! :)) at around 5:30, me, katrina and angel gone jogging. here's some of THEIR pictures and the sunrise! :))



picture taking but its dark pa. :))

Stolen pictures!!!!

Meet Katrina and....

Angel!!! The drawing artists!

See-saw on the playground

Beautiful sunrise!!! and clouds

At around 12, me my mom and I gone to festival mall because I had to go casting at Road to Fame! :))
SUPER NERVOUS!



Playing around with my little brother



with my supportive mom.


RUNWAY! :))
And so we had our talent portion! :)) im super shocked because i don't know na may talent portion! :)) and so I'm a former theater artist , I ACT! :)) there's a final casting pa daw and i inform nalang ang mga nakapasa. :)) and so that's what happened! join Road to Fame -KIAN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment